-Aquí todos estamos locos. Yo estoy loca. Tú estás loco. - ¿Cómo sabes que yo estoy loco? - Tienes que estarlo, o no habrías venido aquí.

viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

... cause i found my path.

I want to live in fire

with all the taste i desire
it`s all good if you let me dive
with some sharks on the ground
You loose your routine
you loose your routine
cause i found my path
What the hell are you trying
now i know there is something more
what happened to you
still staying on my path
are you still denying
now i know there is something more
that this is the truth
It`s all in you
What do you came for
what did you expect to find
So boundless i feel
and boundless all my fears
stop running back to old times
You loose your routine...

cause i found my path...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario